Monday, August 30, 2004

Nothing like a month's vacation

Geez, Sully comes back from Provincetown or wherever he fritters away the month of August, and he's in a fighting mood.

P.S.: I loved Bush's comment yesterday about the smear-ad: "I can understand why Senator Kerry is upset with us. I wasn't so pleased with the ads that were run about me. And my call is get rid of them all, now." "Us"?? I thought Bush had nothing to do with it.

Did he spend the month contemplating on how Bush and his cronies despise him and his kind, how they use Republican social moderates as a beard to mask their loathing for people different from themselves, and how they are using the Federal Marriage Amendment has a piece of red meat for their base and as a way of changing the subject away from Najaf, Abu Ghraib, Afghanistan?

Perhaps.

Or maybe this kind of thing has finally sent him over the edge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter