Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's July 31, do you know where your bridge to Rivera is?

Hey, sports fans...I know that the eyes of most of my (two) readers glaze over when the subject is baseball, but we'll be following the trade rumors all afternoon so you don't have to.

I guess with Teixeira gone, Wilson Betemit will platoon at first against lefties, and he provides some leverage when A-Rod opts out at the end of the season.

No word yet on Gagne, the Astros seem to be asking too much for Lidge, and the Yankees haven't found a new home for Farnsworth, this year's candidate for class act of the year.

1:26 PM

UPDATE: I haven't seen it confirmed, Ken Rosenthal is reporting that Gagne has agreed to go to Boston to join Okajima and Papelbon. That would sure shorten games the Red Sox are leading after six innings.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger David Keller said...

count me as one with glazed eyes.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter