Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The accountability administration

The idea that George W. Bush is going to fire Abu Gonzalez because of the federal attorney scandal or illegal wiretapping is pretty funny. He'll probably award him the Medal of Fucking Freedom.

Oops, hit "post" before I was ready.

Anyway, my favorite shorter Alberto Gonzalez: I take responsibility over my department, but I can't oversee everything 110,000 employees do, even one named Alberto Gonzalez.

Hilzoy does a great job
in pulling together the disparate threads of this amazing series of abuses of power so blatant and naked that it defies belief even as it perpetrated by an administration know for having little regard for "Congress," "the voters," "law," or "truth."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter