Thursday, October 05, 2006

Why isn't this a national holiday?

Trying to follow the Yankees/Tiger game is going to be a real trial today. Gameday is maddeningly slow and meetings (meetings!) are going to make following even that sporadic. Argh.

1:28 Bottom first. Jeter went five for five the other night, totally locked in. He pops up bunting in the first? Does he really think Verlander is that good?

1:34 Rodriguez strikes out looking with the bases loaded? I hear Aaron Boone's a free agent.

4:30 The worst part was having to hear WFAN's Chris "Mad Dog" Russo tell me what was happening on the broadcast, while his partner Mike Francessa sat in a virtually stunned silence. The Tigers showed some good pitching this afternoon, from what I can tell.

Tomorrow night: A 43 year old goes for the Yankees and a 41 year old goes for the Tigers. And yes, I'm not as confident as I was yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter