Wednesday, February 16, 2005

English profs show bias, attack conservative spellers

“This complaint applies to the discriminating nature of grading of my English teacher…On the last one, I wrote about how family values in the books weve read aren’t good. I know the paper was pretty much great because I spell checked it and proofred it twice. I got an D- just because the professor hates families and thinks its okay to be gay.” [sic] - Ohio State, English

That's just one of the highlights Think Progress has taken from David Horowitz's "Academic Bill of Rights" Abuse Center site (that site has collapsed under the weight of us lefties looking for a few cheap laughs at the expense of young collegiate wingnuts).

Want a few more laughs? Seems Hannity took a shot at the "fringe" on Free Republic (for Hannity to call anyone else "fringe" is, in itself, hilarious). The Freepers' feelings have been bruised and they're not too shy to say it.

I'm not a Hannity fan though I respect how much of himself he devoted to the reelection of President Bush. But the comments he just made were cheap and not supported by my own experience here. Secondly, he says he doesn't read this site...I don't believe him. posted on 02/16/2005 12:15:06 PM PST by Dolphy

Both links are via Atrios, who has, I believe, laughed so hard he wet himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter