Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Elizabeth Edwards, one ballsy chick

I really, really dig Elizabeth Edwards.

"Now, in my capacity as vice president, I am the president of Senate, the presiding officer. I'm up in the Senate most Tuesdays when they're in session.

"The first time I ever met you was when you walked on the stage tonight."

But it turns out that it's just not true.

The story started to unravel as soon as the debate was over, when the two candidates' families gathered on stage to smile for the photographers. Edwards's wife, Elizabeth, reportedly told Cheney he was wrong.

And within hours, the Kerry campaign had distributed this picture, showing Cheney and Edwards standing side by side at the 2001 National Prayer Breakfast.

Geez, brave woman. I'd have been afraid of even going near that crazy mo'fo, let alone tell him he's a lying sack of shit to his face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter