Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Fatwa, we never knew ya

I would say that this is not encouraging.

And Fred Kaplan checks in on what Ahmad Chalabi's been doing lately. Going native, apparently.

And, on a note only tenuously related, check out Talkingpointsmemo, here, here, and especially here.

Repeat after me, Scott, "What would Ari do? What would Ari do?" Or, WWAD.

Dear reader, I have a day job, one which is, sadly, going to make posting an infrequent pursuit over the next couple of days. Please stay tuned.

[In my original post, the last paragraph stated, "Sadly, dear reader, I have a day job, one which is going to make posting an infrequent pursuit over the next couple of days. Please stay tuned." I made the change above for the obvious reason that these days, having a "day job" is not a sad thing.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter