Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Don't tread on me apparently does not apply here



But it's understandable. Tim Proffitt, the Rand Paul supporter, has a bad back.

The woman, 23-year-old Lauren Valle from Washington D.C., appeared to be following a specific set of instructions detailed on MoveOn.org's website designed to attract media attention. Profitt claims he believed Paul was in danger from the woman and that he acted to protect the candidate, but the campaign has condemned Profitt's actions. "I put my foot on her, and I did push her down at the very end, and I told her to stay down," Proffitt said, "I actually put my foot on her to... I couldn't bend over because I have issues with my back."
And although the Paul campaign seems to have disassociated themselves from Proffitt, for Rand himself, it's no big deal. Just a little jockeying around.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter