Thursday, May 06, 2010

Teabaggin fraud

The ignorance of this so-called "founder of the Tea Party Movement," as the Post refers to him, is pretty self-evident. "Cutting taxes always works" to reduce the deficit. Um, no. "Cut entitlements," when "keep your hands off of my Medicare" was almost a mantra during the health care protests. It's instructive to see his approach to reasoned debate.

Sidney, N.Y.: Many Tea Party supporters I know in Upstate New York receive federal single payer health benefits from VA, Medicare and Medicaid, which they profess to support while vehemently arguing against the still most private market health-care insurance reform. Please help me make sense of this.

Judson Phillips: And I know liberals who believe in the tooth fairy.

In that spirit, I respond, "Fuck you."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter