Wednesday, May 05, 2010

The Founders weep

Joe Lieberman (Moron-CT) wants American citizens suspected of a crime related to terrorism to be stripped of their citizenship and due process rights that are Constitutionally due to everyone arrested on American soil. Not convicted. Suspected.

Look, I don't appreciate assholes leaving the SUV running in Times Square and I appreciate the detective work, but God help us if the next pissed off South Asian decides to use "explosives" somewhat more deadly than M80s and a couple of propane tanks. Lieberman, Peter "but still" King, and McCain, their pants noticeably stained, will be calling for detention camps.

And by the way, New York City seems very capable of handling this sort of thing, so save the sympathy Concern Trolls. Take it away, Roy:

Though I recently left New York after 30+ years' tenure, I remain loyal to and protective of it, and when I see these douchebags trying to play again their old "Have You Forgotten" bullshit -- in the absence of an actual explosion, for which they (nonetheless and of course) blame Obama -- I get a great deal pissed off. I know these people. They despise New York. And they only pretend to care about it when they smell political gain.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter