Monday, July 06, 2009

Limbaugh's favs

Way back in April Rush Limbaugh spoke with Fox's Neil Cavuto.

During an interview Wednesday with Neil Cavuto, conservative radio king (and prime partisan target) Rush Limbaugh was asked to name his favorite "up-and-coming Republicans." Limbaugh's answer: two leading potential Republican presidential candidates in 2010 (and also prime Democratic targets).

"I -- I like the kind of things I am hearing out of Governor [Mark] Sanford from South Carolina," Rush said. "I have always admired Governor [Sarah] Palin. I don't think people have any idea what it's like to walk in her shoes, after what she has been through with the media coverage. But she doesn't back down."


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter