Friday, March 16, 2007

Knife fight at NRO

Dinesh D'Souza is viciously attacked...by NRO's Victor Davis Hanson. Can it be that conservatives are actually beginning to feel some shame at the conduct and excesses of many of the leading lights of the "conservative movement?"

Anyway, I thought I'd find all the Cornerites spreading the word that, "Ooh, ooh, there's gonna be a fight after school today," but all I find are the usual suspects: Plame is testifying so how could she be covert?; Romney's dreamy, but, oh, that Rudy; it's cold so global warming must be a joke; look, Dean screamed! But I did find this piece of sh...er...thoughtful analysis:

Dinesh, Polygamy & Liberty [Jonah Goldberg]

Julie Ponzi and John Kienker have thoughts which, frankly, had not occurred to me.
That they have thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter