Monday, November 13, 2006

"All that is straight, right and true."

Yikes. While starting to type Atrios's URL this morning, I hit enter when the browser guessed where I was going and I ended up in Crazy Paranoiastan.

If he capitulates on such a clear, remarkable man, the President will lose the respect and the confidence of those of us who have stood solidly behind Bush. Ambassador Bolton embodies the great American spirit -- all that is straight, right and true -- in a cesspool of corruption and decay. Vice President Cheney once said Bolton deserved "any job he wants" in the Bush administration. I could not agree more.

The Democrats can not discern between right and wrong. They have no moral compass. Picking a fight on Bolton? Perverse.


"Straight?" Glad we cleared that one up, but I have heard that before.

Read on if you'd like to learn more about the moral turpitude of the "dhimicrats."

But you'd better hurry, cause I'm not sure she really understands what "em-bed" means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter