Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Not really corrupt enough


Not evil twins
Originally uploaded by vegacura.
"When you hear about a White House official getting busted, you'd hope it would be for something so much better than this, like securities fraud or embezzlement. But robbing a Target? Are you kidding me?"

I can't think of a quote that better sums up the Bush administration. They don't merely fail. They must fail spectacularly.

Now, I wasn't going to blag on this whole Claude Allen thing. I'm not one to pile on a guy for a weird personal failing, just because I disagree with his politics and likely self-hatred. But when the "evil twin" idea began to be floated, I thought, I'm getting in on this while the getting's good.

Full disclosure, photo caption idea was, um, borrowed, sort of.

Breaking news! Seems "evil twins" are spreading like avian flu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter