Friday, February 25, 2005

Like-minded singles

Yeah, yeah, every snarky, lefty, elite-y blog on the internets paused a moment earlier today, said "Oh my," and swooned. Light-headed they were because, it is true, Hannidate is here!

T-bogg, Apostropher, and ThinkProgress all have their favorites, but this guy's mine.

I'm 27 and live in the Las Vegas area. I love the outdoors and being active. I hike, snowboard, go offroading and love to travel. I work in Marketing as a Territory area Representative for a communications company. I've worked there just over five years. I listen to Sean as well as his good friend Rush. I try to give my three hours a day while still holding down a job. I donated and helped with the Bush campaign here in Nevada and am also a member of the NRA. I'd like to meet other like minded singles in the area or neighboring states.

And...kill them.

But, hmmm. Doesn't specify a gender for the "like minded singles" with whom he's looking to hook up. I like that in a man who tries to give his three hours a day tithe to Sean and Rush.

And the picture of his mommy and daddy in the background is a nice touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter