Thursday, April 15, 2004

Man, they're good

Via Atrios, Digby is in high dudgeon over a front-page story in the NY Times that has GOP spin prints all over it.

But, really, that's nothing. The outrage of the morning was on that purveyor of liberal slime, NPR's Morning Edition. The "doyenne of dumb...I mean...dirt," Ketzel Levine, gushes over "Laura Bush, Naturalist." Touring the "Western White House," Laura plays the concerned naturalist, so lucky that they've been able to preserve the "nat'ral grasses" and wildflowers that adorn the 1,600 "surprisingly varied" spread.

Dear reader (I know you're out there), I felt my cornflakes rising in my gorge.

It could not have been better stage managed by the GOP to deflect from her husband's horrific environmental policies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter