Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Leave the Constitution out of it

Seems pretty clear.


Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.


The whiner's version:

“I want to regain my First Amendment rights,” she said. “I want to be able to say what’s on my mind and in my heart and what I think is helpful and useful without somebody getting angry, some special interest group deciding this is the time to silence a voice of dissent and attack affiliates, attack sponsors. I’m sort of done with that.”


I hate to tell you this, "Dr" Lauara, but the First Amendment doesn't play in to this. Congress isn't making anti-"Dr" Laura laws. Your stupid, racist rant made your advertisers nervous.

Seems to me, there's a difference.

I wonder where all the contrition from a few days ago went. Maybe it's more profitable to be the "victim" of lefty haters.

Buh bye.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter