Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Substantive interaction"

If I were the WH communications director, I'd try to book her on TV every week. If I were Obama, I'd ask my wife to give a speech on the need for comprehensive health care. She brings it home.



TNC concludes:

Perfect. Remember when people thought Michelle Obama was going to hoist the Red Black and Green over the White House, sing Lift Every Voice while raising her right fist? Remember Stokely Carmichael in a dress? Is anyone who knows the anything about African-Americans--or Americans at large, frankly--shocked that arguable the least controversial thing about the Obama White House is it's First Lady?
And I'll bet Palin is certain that the strange words, "substantive interaction" are an insult?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter