Monday, April 07, 2008

Idiots on parade!

Posting will be light as Giganticorp seems to think they pay me to think about their issues instead of how the Republican Party continues to fulfill it's destiny to destroy the world, but I couldn't pass this one up.

I know most of my readers say, "Oh shit, another baseball post," whenever I start in on one, but did anyone watch the ESPN game last night and did this really happen?

Unrelated postscript: Homeplate ump Jeff Kellogg just took a fastball to the face because A.J. Pierzynski seemed to get crossed up and just missed it. So he takes a fastball to the face and goes down like a sack of potatoes, and Jon Miller says, as they prepare a replay, "He's wearing a microphone, let's go back and have a look...) And I think, "Don't play the dude's audio!!!" And then they roll the replay, and it -- incredibly predictably -- goes like this:

(smack)

Pierzynski: Oh -- my God.
Kellogg: (on the ground) Fuck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter