Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Imus that roared

Hate to say it, but Wolcott's got a point.

Since his ignominious exit, I've had nothing to listen to in the morning. Once I finish my mediation, I turn on the radio and soon turn it off again, one disappointed little cowpoke. Have you tried listening to that jockstrap yammerfest WFAN installed in Imus's stead? It's awful, AWFUL. The other New York morning shows--nothing but sleet and drivel. I try listening to NPR but I'm just not a good enough person to be the receptacle for all that homogenized reasonableness lightly sugared with whimsey and vitamin-enriched with valuable life lessons. I'd rather hear Imus complain about a dead gnat floating in his herbal tea, or something equally earth-shattering.
"Mediation?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter