Monday, July 24, 2006

Volunteers of America


Up against the wall
Originally uploaded by vegacura.
Yesterday it was finally a little less monsoon-like, and I ventured outside to toil in the fields...er..putter in the yard. Twice, a volunteer showed up in the driveway with a clipboard, asking if I was the registered Democrat who lived at my address. I said yes. Then -- twice -- they looked at the bumper sticker on my car, "Lamont for U.S. Senate," and realized they didn't have to remind me there's a primary going on.

Two volunteers (albeit as a mistake; they meant to split up the list of the neighborhood). So, let's look at the numbers:

Volunteers -- Lamont (2), Lieberman (0).

Who will take it from you
We will and who are we
We are volunteers of america

Up against the wall, M#$%^r F*&&%r!

Kind of like that call center issue.

It's time to rise up, neutered farm animals of America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter