Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Anticipation, or, Pope Curt

Really, Curt, we can't wait.

"Somebody on this team wants me to get booed to make them feel better, and that really bothers me a lot," he told the paper. "Those are the kinds of things that really make me look at this game and understand that when I'm done in the game, I'll be done with the game."

Nobody wanted to take command of the AL races last night as the Dirty Sox, Native Americans, Blood-stained Stockings, and damned Yankees all stumbled (the Yankees, it should be noted, did a little more than "stumble" -- at least Rivera got another day off). Four games left to play in this incredible season.

UPDATE/CORRECTION: Five games left, not four.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter