Monday, August 22, 2005

Talking business?

A perfect day, talkin' a little bizniss.

"I'm going to have lunch with Secretary of State Rice, talk a little business; Mrs. Bush, talk a little business; we've got a friend from South Texas here, named Katharine Armstrong; take a little nap. I'm reading an Elmore Leonard book right now, knock off a little Elmore Leonard this afternoon; go fishing with my man, Barney; a light dinner and head to the ballgame. I get to bed about 9:30 p.m., wake up about 5 a.m. So it's a perfect day."

Wow. Commander Codpiece must be using industrial-strength "resolute male enhancement" drugs to be talkin' that much business, back to back, so to speak.

In any case, I think it's official, Dear Leader has successfully erected The Green Zone of His Mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter