Friday, August 26, 2005

Mail bag, or, Giblets the Resplendent

The Vega, in an effort to clear up unwanted confusion in the universe and with the help of the lovely and vivacious Madame Cura, writes,

Dear King,

I am often accosted in parking lots. Sometimes it's because people want to ask me "who is this jibbly" mentioned prominently in the role as my co-pilot on a bumper sticker my bumper is sporting. Between gasps, I explain "it's GIBLETS and it's a website" but this seems lame, even to me. What should I say? Your guidance sir, would be most appreciated. I look forward to your reply,

Until then, I remain, yours sincerely,

the Vegacura

Well, it took a few days, but the Resplendent one replies,

You mean to tell Giblets that you have met fooly fools who are COMPLETELY IGNORANT OF GIBLETS? This is not possible! You must educate them immediately; their brains are most likely infested with hungry brain bugs which could spread to unsuspecting smart people if left unchecked.

Do AT LEAST one or all (preferably all) of the following:

1. Say "Giblets is my Lord and Savior, would you like to see this illustrated pamphlet," then punch them in the head until they bow before Giblets.

2. Say "Giblets is my supreme ruler, god-king, and spiritual advisor, would you care to purchase a dashboard figurine," then punch them in the head until they bow before Giblets.

3. Say "Giblets is everywhere - in our homes, in the flowering of the seasons, in our hearts. Giblets is inside all of us - right here." (tap your chest when you say right here) Look upward in a moment of silent contemplation. Then punch them in the head until they bow before Giblets.

Giblets the Resplendent

PS. Giblets refuses to apologize for the lateness of this reply, as he was out hunting the great white whale that stole his delicious Lucky Charms cereal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter