Wednesday, June 01, 2005

More fun at the Cornhole

I can't help myself from compulsively reading The Corner. Here's a good reason why:

SAY HI, MARK [Rick Brookhiser]
Hey, Mark Felt, I see your little hi sign on my AOL start-up menu. You look pretty pleased with yourself. Why don't you roll into a Vietnamese restaurant in Arlington and try it out? Lose a country, gain a restaurant.
Posted at 11:58 AM

Is this the new line of thought in Wingnuttia? That Nixon's resignation led the war in Vietnam -- which had been going swimmingly up until 1974 -- to be snatched from our victorious hands?

2 Comments:

Blogger oyster said...

It's worse than that... Ben Stein blames the enemies of Nixon for Khmer Rouge's slaughters in Cambodia.

12:19 AM  
Blogger John said...

And for his show getting cancelled as well, I'm sure.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter