Thursday, May 05, 2005

Senor (Tales of Yankee Power)

How low the mighty have fallen. It has come to this.

Captain Chisholm, though he described himself as a lifelong Yankee fan, was nonetheless unable to explain why anyone would want to steal 47,000 caps - especially now, given the team's abysmal performance this year.

"I think they had bad information of what was worthwhile to steal, or they grabbed the wrong trailer," he said.

Save us, Chien-Ming Wang, we beseech you.

Senor, senor, you know their hearts is as hard as leather.
Well, give me a minute, let me get it together.
I just gotta pick myself up off the floor.
I'm ready when you are, senor.

Senor, senor, let's disconnect these cables,
Overturn these tables.
This place don't make sense to me no more.
Can you tell me what we're waiting for, senor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter