Monday, June 28, 2004

Damn, those terrorists are truly evil

Well, you know Dear Reader, I wasn't going to post today...The Man actually required me to earn my wages today -- I was forced to work: actually participate in conference calls, actually contribute to the PowerPoint presentation (Damn you, Bill Gates). And here I am, in the gloamin', tired and overwhelmed by freedom reigning all down on the heads of lucky, if unsuspecting, Iraqis and all that.

But my ennui was shattered by the news of those fiendish terrorists' latest plot. We, as a nation, can only thank God that we have John Ashcroft to protect us from those seemingly innocent beer insulating thingies.

Thanks to Atrios (but, hmmm, Atrios' shot of the Preznit in his underoos has mysteriously disappeared).

Speaking of which, kudos to his Tidy Whitey-ness from Jesus' General.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter