Monday, September 15, 2003

Lies and evasions.

Liberal Oasis has a complete rundown of the Sunday talk shows, including a long autopsy of the weekly "Meet the Press" stroke a Republican, take down a Dem. What liberal media? Tim Russert is truly amazing. I recall him moderating a debate during the New York senate race. Out of the blue, he asks Hillary Clinton if the good people of New York should trust her when she had the nerve to defend her husband in the face of his infidelities. It was such a weird, raw question. She looked more vulnerable than I'd ever seen her; she almost lost it. I seem to recall a gasp in the audience, but that may have been me. I think it ended up getting "Hillary!" a lot of votes.

What liberal media? What is this guy doing on the op-ed pages of the New York Times (and The Atlantic, for chrissakes), and why is he allowed to publish such drivel? I don't see the Weekly Standard giving Paul Krugman a column.

Or maybe the National Review could use a strip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter